START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Two Weeks while my kid is with my ex

I find myself in a very different situation for the next couple of weeks.

My ex has my kid.

So, I am taking this time to work on projects and get things done.  On my list is:

Writing,
Watching the last season of falling skies,
Writing,
Working in the garden,
Writing,
Organizing my closet,
Writing,

And oh yeah: Writing!

Seriously, yesterday I wrote somewhere around 3,000 words in the course of 3 or 4 hours.

And I also worked on an article.

Holy word count, Batman!

I am not searching for things to do, I am going to have a pretty busy two weeks. But I wanted to know:

1) If you are in this same type of position, is there something specific you always plan to do when your kid is with the ex?

and

2) Anyone have a reccomendation for a really good mud mask? I figured this is the perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment