START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 5: How Do You Know Someone Loves You?

I'm a little late on my True Love post today. I ended up doing an interview on Talk 910, iHeart Radio San Fransisco this afternoon and then later realized I hadn't posted it. So, Here you go:

Today I thought I'd do a double post and share some thought provoking questions about love while at the same time sharing parts of awesome movies.

1. How do you know someone loves you? How do they know you love them? 



For that matter . . .

2. Do you love them? Do they love you? 



Love is about the sweet, real ways in which you show it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment