START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 4: Call for Boycott of 50 Shades of Grey


My article on the 50 Shades boycott ran yesterday on Deseret News National, and I am so excited about it. 1) Because I think this is an important topic and 2) because this is the first time I've ever been published with the Deseret News. So, all the way around it is exciting for me.

Just in case you missed the article, here it is:

Call For Boycott of "50 Shades of Grey"

I quoted many of the leaders in the 50-Shades boycott, and I say exactly how I feel about the 50-Shades Franchise. I would say more about it, but I really want you to go to the link above and read it for yourself. Then come back and drop me a comment here about what you think.

After I turned the article in for publication I found out about a petition on lifesitenews.com where visitors can sign the petition and add their name to the boycott. Go check that out too. But only after you read my article :)

https://www.lifesitenews.com/petitions/50-shades-boycott

No comments:

Post a Comment