START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Friday, November 7, 2014

10 Things You Should Know About Your Mate

Ok, so before I stared this blog, I wrote an article for KSL.com called "10 Things You Should Know About Your Mate." The response was crazy! I got people who loved it, people who ripped into it, people who agreed, people who disagreed. The readers were all over the place on that article.

The link to the article is Here:  http://www.ksl.com/?sid=19940242

Lots of people thought I was telling them not to marry people with certain attributes. Really though, It's none of my business who you marry or don't. Whatever the case, whoever you marry, there are certain conversations you should have with each other before you tie the knot. I'm not a therapist or anything, but I think it's good for you to know some of these things before getting hitched.


It's like the quote from Downton Abby:

Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: "One way or another, everyone goes down the aisle with half the story hidden." Thank you IMBD :)

Though don't you think that it's our job to learn as much of the story as we can?

No comments:

Post a Comment