START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Friday, February 5, 2016

How to plan a political party! Part 2

So, my previous post "How to plan a political party! Part 1" has gotten some good views. So, I figured that we'd keep the party going and move on to part 2. Life should be full of celebrations!

The Democrats! Bum-Bum-Buuuuuum!

Last time we focused on the Republicans, this time we are heading to the left. Though we are still focusing on food. After all, that is the most important part of the party. Am I right?

With the Republicans I mostly used food that fit with their name. With last night's Democrat debate I used food that fit with their platforms. Either way is perfectly acceptable at your "political party."







Clinton and Sanders just lend themselves to all sorts of ideas. Hillary's mug shot soda? Bernie's wanna be Chinese orange chicken? Ha! Hilary-ous!

I felt a little bad for O'malley, so I gave him a spot there as you can see.

Then, what party is complete without some social interaction? We did some research, and according to the information we found on CNN money, the average of the Clinton and Sanders' proposed top tax bracket would take away approximately 53% of the income.

So, we made cookies and gave away approximately 53% of them through my Facebook page.





It was fun, and now someone is hopefully enjoying all our yummy work!

Party On!

No comments:

Post a Comment