START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Jessica's "Daily Affirmation"




Ok, you knew it was coming eventually. "Jessica's Daily Affirmation!" If you have not seen this in the past six or so years since it was posted, you desperately need to.

I always cringe when I see this video, because I'm always afraid she's going to fall. That aside, I wish we all had this same enthusiasm!

What would you say if you did this?


Hmmm...

"I can do anything good!"
I love my family!
I love my home!
I love my Diet Dr. Pepper!

Ok, I don't know that I'd get that excited over my Diet Dr. Pepper...

What would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment