START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Day 1 of Fake Therapy Week: Baby Steps (What About Bob)

It's Free -Fake- Therapy Week! Disclaimer: This is NOT real therapy, and I am NOT a real therapist. This is just a GOOD excuse to watch GOOD movies.

For Monday I figured we'd visit Dr. Marvin and learn about "Baby Steps."





Ever heard the phrase, "Rome wasn't built in a day?" Well, neither was your well-being. If you can't do something big, take baby steps.

Baby steps to courage, baby steps to bravery, baby steps to recognizing your worth.

"Baby Steps!"

What baby steps can you take to accomplish your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment