START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happiness and Feet that look bad - a quote by Julia Roberts

"I don't have the luxury of sitting around any more. I must have had bags of spare time before I had children, but I don't know what I did with it and I didn't appreciate it. But it's such a terrific trade-off. I don't have time to get a pedicure, but I sure am happy. Who cares if your feet look bad? "

-Julia Roberts



I shared this quote because it's a good reminder that true happiness lies beneath otherwise skin-deep issues. Who cares if your feet look bad if you are focusing on the good things in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment