START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Honesty

No legacy is so rich as honesty. - William Shakespeare at BrainyQuote


So true. Stay honest in your interactions with others.


If you have a history of telling lies or twisting the truth, then that is what others will assume you are doing. Tell a lie, and you lose your believability.


It's as simple as that.


If you are always honest, then your situation and stance is grounded in truth and you can stand by it.


Being able to stand by the truth and knowing that I am telling the truth has been a great blessing in my life many times. Because, no matter what, the truth is the truth and there is no twisting it. I would rather that others be able to rely on me because I tell the truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment