START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Monday, January 26, 2015

"Cleanse the Mind"


Here is what I got in my fortune cookie the other day . . .






Right? So true! Normally I would have been a little let down by this fortune, since it isn't really a fortune at all. I mean, where is the "You will win a car this week" or the "Something you have been wishing for will happen." This is a fact, not a fortune.

Still, I liked it. Because laughing and crying can be medicinal. Especially if you haven't really laughed in a long time. That deep, hard laugh that hurts your muscles. You know what I'm talking about. On the flip side, sometimes all someone needs is a listening ear and a good talk.

My non-fortune fact is right.

Just a thought.

Or maybe you could laugh so hard that you cry, getting them both done at the same time.   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment