START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Through the Atonement

I have heard multiple times that one of the keys to fighting addiction or going through any traumatic situation is to turn to your "Higher Power." They suggest this no matter what religion you belong to.

I found the following Link on LDS.org. It speaks about the atonement of Jesus Christ and how we can be cleansed through him. Through the atonement we can be freed from addiction.

I personally do not know how I would get through the trials in my life without my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that, no matter what religion you are, you can find hope and help.


https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-001-you-will-be-freed?cid=HPTH121814573&lang=eng


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment