START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Sweet dreams are made of... cheese! Apparently.


How could I not post this picture? Whoever wrote this is pretty sharp. 

And I guess I just want to say...

For those days when you are feeling blue, and you feel like those around you aren't very curd-eous. Remember that others' actions are nacho fault.

You hear swiss all the time, when someone feels they are to blame for someone else's choices. It makes me want to scream! People Colby feeling like this for several reasons, but what it comes down to is it just isn't true.

And one more string: not only are you not responsible for some one else's choices, their choices do not reflect on you.

Que-so, you got this?


No comments:

Post a Comment