START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Monday, December 14, 2015

PoP! Goes My Heart Music Video

This was one of my favorite videos in College. It is a spoof music video from the movie "Music and Lyrics." Do you recognize Hugh Grant there?




So, why am I sharing this? Because we all need a laugh sometimes!!!!!!!!! 

Enjoy. And you're welcome.

Update: It had been a while since seeing this show. So, after posting this I watched it and realized it wasnt as clean as I remembered. Mainly due to 1 character. So, this is not an endorsement of that movie as a whole.


And, don't forget to enter the contest to win an e-book ef Shadows of Angels. The contest ends on 12/17/2015 and details can be found here.





2 comments:

  1. This made me smile today. I actually love this movie so fun, thanks for the smile today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this movie, too. It makes me laugh. Cora, the pop star, could be toned down a lot, though. But especially this music video was a favorite of ours in college!

      Delete