START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Monday, October 26, 2015

If you contact me...

I have recently gotten a couple of emails that I can't tell apart from spam. Many spammers say something like, "I need to talk to you, please contact me." Or what they say is so vague that I am not sure what they are talking about or where they are going with it.

Not that you have to go into every single detail of what you want to talk to me about in an e-mail, but do something to let me know that you are not spam and what your purpose is in contacting me. If there is any question whether you are spam or not, I won't answer. There are too many risks in answering if you are spam.

If you are contacting me about ideas for an article, say so! I love these types of emails.

If you are contacting me to tell me your story about you or your loved one's addiction, that is obviously fine and would show me that you aren't spam.

If you are contacting me over a specific post, just say so and then I'll know you are legit.

But I don't respond to mean emails or spam. So, don't be in one of those categories.

If you have sent me an email and it is legit, and I haven't responded, send it to me again and be more specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment