START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Monday, May 2, 2016

In case of fire, use the stairs?



When there is a fire, you aren't supposed to take the elevator.

You are supposed to take the stairs, and keep moving.

They even put up signs that say this very thing!!!!

Dare I suggest that it is the same thing for our trials?

Do we need to give healing, growth, and goals their due diligence? Take the time and focus needed to get it right? Of course keep moving, but doing it with purpose?

This is just my opinion, but...



Of course there are times we need to move fast, even in times of trial.  Just make sure you are holding on to the rail, either way. :) 

My personal rail is made up of prayer, scripture study, family, and hope.

What do you think? Are you a stairs or elevator kind of person?

And what is your rail made up of?


No comments:

Post a Comment