START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Call it what it is - a bucket of Lard.


It really is just a bucket of lard.

Is this sad news? Maybe. It might have been cooler if it was a bucket of ice cream or something.

But instead it is a bucket of pig fat.

MMMMMMMM......

But, don't  be too disappointed. It is good to be honest about these things and call it what it is. Because now you know what to do with it.

It's like when you hear someone say, "I always knew something was wrong in my marriage, I just didn't know what. And then when I found out my spouse had an addiction, I was devastated. But now I at least know what we are dealing with, which means we know what kind of help we need and we can hopefully figure it out."

It's like you've been eating lard all these years, thinking it was ice cream and wondering why the taste was so wrong.

It doesn't work like that.

Lard will never be ice cream. But, with hard work and a little bit of help, it can become stronger... I mean, it can become a flaky pie crust or yummy fried chicken.

But it will never become stronger... I mean a flaky pie crust or yummy fried chicken...if you keep calling it ice cream.

So, yes. You have a bucket of lard. But at least now you know, and can look forward to a hopefully yummy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment