START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It is important to...

Things have been crazy for me the last few weeks or so, and it has been a few days since I have blogged. So, I figured that a post on remembering what is important would be an appropriate comeback post. Of course Family and church are the most important things, but there are some other points that you may not have thought of.

Remember:

It is important to. . .

. . . only eat Sushi that is COOKED.

. . . put your SodaStream in an easily accesible place.

. . . never put a bumper sticker on your car. It's tacky.

. . . dust the tops of your fans. Otherwise they get gross.

. . . NEVER announce your vacation plans on Facebook. Post pictures AFTER you are home.

. . . never put your feet on the back of someone's seat at the theater. Rude!

and, finally:

. . .  realize that Star Trek is so much better than Star Wars.

Sorry, but it's true.



No comments:

Post a Comment