START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Monday, May 1, 2017

A little Confidence Can Go A Long Way!


Do you ever get jealous of those people who are so confident that the world just seems to wilt around them? That it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of them, they know their value.

I have some friends that I often look at and think, "Man! I wish I was that confident!"

Because confidence is beautiful! It makes you look strong, smart, and capable all at once!

It's like the peacocks in the picture above. The one is proudly showing it's feathers and winning the stare down with the other one, who is bowing to him.

Although, confidence can easily go the wrong way and make you seem cocky. That's not good. The picture below describes this perfectly. While the one male peacock is being confident . . . or is he being cocky? . . . and the other male peacock is bowing to him . . .

The female peacock couldn't care less! She's just in the foreground cleaning her feathers!





So who is more confident? The cocky peacock or the silent, I- could- care- less- about -your- drama, female?

Not all confidence looks the same. 



No comments:

Post a Comment