START HERE

START HERE!
If you came to my blog looking for a specific topic or area of my work, you may want to start by checking the page links above or by checking my topic list below and to the right.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What people told me about 50 Shades

A couple of years ago I wrote an article on the 50 Shades Boycott. I also blogged ALOT on the subject. The second movie in the Series, 50 Shades Darker, came out a few weeks ago and I wondered:


How do people really feel about these movies?


So, I interviewed people on the street and asked them. I got some very interesting responses, and ended up doing some looking around to see how the responses compared to the research on the franchise.


You should go check out my article published by Deseret News HERE. Or paste this link into your browser:

  http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865674797/Jenelle-Stone-I-asked-people-on-the-street-how-they-feel-about-Fifty-Shades-Darker-Here7s-what.html

 The article has a link to the video I made from the responses and research.




No comments:

Post a Comment